Press Release Purchase
- Major search engines and online news sites like – Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Yahoo! News, Topix, Google News, MSN.com, AOL.com, News Alert, Lycos, Alta Vista, Excite, etc..
- Comprehensive U.S. national distribution that includes more than 50,000 journalists, editors and bloggers who write and report on various subjects and industries for the news outlets
- Thousands of news outlets and media sites INCLUDING
DISTRIBUTION to the AP (Associated Press) newswire- this means maximum exposure, getting your release to the top US newspapers and media outlets — The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Philadelphia Inquirer, and Dallas Morning News. AP webfeeds are accessible to more than 30,000 journalists at more than 1,300 U.S. newspapers.
Distribution services also include the "disclosure"and financial media designated by NYSE, Amex and Nasdaq, which are made up of Dow Jones, Reuters, Bloomberg, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, AP, USA Today, Investor's Business Daily and others.
- We will choose the industries specific to you to target your release to for maximum impact and SEO. We will actually send the release to your specific audience outlets (Beauty product to women's style/major beauty magazines, etc...
- Will track for the first 3 days and email you updated press links with your release (Within the first 24-48 hours, Celeb PR Group will email you a link report showing distribution on various websites.)
We will tweet your release and post to CelebPRGroup Facebook's page and many become part of our own company's blog and press page.
We can also assist with an Instagram account as needed to help with the right hashtags and get more views/likes for posts as a result-price quotes as needed.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks (or more if possible) to order/schedule your releases. If for some reason you need a Rush release-within 7 days or less, an extra fee of $500 will apply. Please plan ahead.
Your order is not considered confirmed until you have received a phone call from us, confirming all information and deadlines.
Disclaimer: No guarantees are implied or given as to which or many (media/news outlets) will actually pick up any press releases. No one can ever promise that. Distribution outlets constantly change and grow, so they may also vary constantly throughout the year but the main sources will be always be targeted and released to.
We retain the right to turn down any client or brand that may be strongly "distasteful" or which may damage our own company image.